What to write in a new baby card?
No peace and quiet, spending money on things you don’t need and faces that go from smiling to frowning in a matter of moments. No, it’s not a big night out in London… it’s the arrival of a new baby!
A precious new life being brought into the world deserves a beautiful new baby message, given to its parents of course. If you are wondering what to write in a new baby card you have come to the right place. We have a fabulous selection of new baby cards all in one place for you.
Having a baby will always be the most special days of the parents’ lives, no matter if it’s their first or their 5th. Help the new parents celebrate their lovely little bundle of joy by including the perfect new baby message inside their card. Of course, you will want to write something personal, but we have given you over 80 ideas for what to write in a new baby card below.
If you already know exactly what type of new baby messages you need, easily go straight to a section of your choice using the links below:
- What to write in a new baby card
- Congratulations for a baby boy
- Congratulations for a baby girl
- Funny new baby messages
- New born baby wishes to mothers
- New born baby wishes to fathers
What to write in a new baby card
Maybe you never imagined your friend becoming a parent, or maybe you knew they were born to be a mummy or daddy. Either way you will find what to write in a new baby card with these general new baby wishes that will help to congratulate the birth of a new life:
- So happy for you two! That’s going to be one lucky baby.
- You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.
- So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.
- Love just got real. So very excited for you.
- Welcome to the world, little one! So thrilled that you’re here!
- I’m really looking forward to being a part of Baby’s life as [insert gender] grows.
- What a very lucky baby. Congratulations!
- Can’t wait to see that sweet little smile.
- I’m so thrilled for you and so happy, too, that our little ones are close in age. I hope they have as much fun together as we did growing up. Cousins are the best!
- I can’t wait to help you with the baby. If you need anything at all, just text me!
- You two are going to make such amazing parents.
- We can’t wait to see the many ways God blesses you with this little one.
- Congrats on your new baby! Such a cutie.
Here’s a vibrant happy card for a lovely new bundle of joy Lovely New Bundle Of Joy – Cards from Creased Cards UK
Congratulations for a baby boy
If you are wondering if the new baby boy will take after his father then only time will tell. Congratulations for a baby boy are most certainly in order, take a look at our mix of messages for the new little lad:
- Congratulations on the arrival of your son! At last, all your wishes came true. May the little guy be blessed with good health, happiness, and prosperity throughout his life.
- I know you couldn’t wait to see your baby boy, and finally he is here. Congratulations on becoming a mom to such a cute little boy.
- Congratulations on becoming parents; he is indeed a cute and healthy boy.
- I really can’t wait to take him to his first football game!
- Buckle up for those sleepless nights, diaper changes, and the endless joy of parenting. Welcome to the club and congratulations on the arrival of your baby boy.
- Welcome to the latest addition to the family. He is the first boy in the family, and we cannot wait to pamper and spoil him with all our love.
- Congrats on your baby boy, this is going to be fun!
- Hey there, new mom! Congratulations on the arrival of the little guy. He is the cutest baby in the hospital. Cannot wait to see him.
- So how old does he have to be to start playing football?
- As soon as I saw your baby boy, he gave me a big smile. Then itself I realized he is a spitting image of you. Congratulations buddy.
- As parents of … boys, we can tell you now, you are going to have a lot on your plate.
- Say goodbye to your nice clean house. Boys can be a right mess
Here’s a new baby boy card for those new little baby rockstars Baby Boys Rock (Cloud Nine Range) – New Baby & Christening from Creased Cards UK
Congratulations for a baby girl
The sweetest, cutest new arrival deserves many happy wishes. Whether she grows up to be daddy’s little princess and is more of a mummy’s girl, you should will be able to celebrate with congratulations for a baby girl with these messages:
- Wonderful news about your new baby girl! I am sure she will bring tons of joy and happiness in your life. Congratulations and lots of love to the little princess.
- So happy to hear the arrival of your baby girl, we are excited to be able to watch the little girl grow up and become a remarkable woman. Congratulations once again.
- Everyone says girls are easier to bring up than boys, but you wait until they reach their teens!
- The boss lady has arrived! Can’t wait to see her grow up and take over the house. She will be the apple of our eyes.
- Start the magical journey of parenthood with your baby girl, cherish every second with her. Congratulations on becoming parents.
- Daughters are always special; she will also be a daddy’s little girl and mommy’s best buddy. Congrats on being blessed with such an angel.
- She will be your princess and you will need to protect her for the rest of your days.
- The long wait is done, and your baby girl is in your hands. Never miss a moment of her life, as they are the epitome of joy and happiness.
- If you turn out anything like your Mum, you will end up absolutely perfect
- Make sure you protect her and bring her up to be a wonderful lady
Inquisitive to how this little one will turn out? Hows She Going To Turn Out? – New Baby & Christening from Creased Cards UK
Funny new baby messages
If you get on well with the parents then a funny new baby message is a great way to establish yourself as the cool non-related uncle and aunty figure. Just remember to use your discretion and don’t make it personal about the baby, new parents can get pretty defensive about their little ones.
- Can’t wait to see all your new social media posts about your new baby!
- Congrats for not pulling out
- Congratulations on your new baby – we will do something to celebrate in another 18 years.
- You couldn’t even water my plant for a week so how are you going to look after a kid?
- How one mistake turned into 18 years of happiness.
- Don’t worry about the difficulty of raising a child. It’s just as easy as running a marathon, doing your taxes, and wrestling an octopus at the same time… every day.
- To the best MILF and DILF I know, congratulations on the baby.
- Congrats mummy & daddy… let the noise begin!
- Welcome to the world little one, you’ve got a big storm coming!
- From Sims to real life, how times change.
- Congrats on your new baby, say goodbye to your social life!
- Remember you once raised a Charmander to a Charizard, so I’m pretty sure you got this!
- Have you ever heard of a condom?
- Welcome to the world of Parenthood – the only place you can experience heaven and hell at the same time!
- I can’t wait to meet him/her. I really hope it doesn’t end up looking like you.
- 18 years
- Wow a tiny human… Well done!
- Raising kids is part joy and part guerrilla warfare. Congratulations and have fun!
- Your poor boobs will be saggy for the rest of your life…
- Congrats on b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶9̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶b̶e̶r̶ your new baby!
- Twins? You’ve got double the work. Good luck!
- Congratulations on the successful combination of your DNA.
- How’s your vagina?
- Just wanted to say a massive well done on the new alarm clock you produced.
- Corr, it’s an ugly baby isn’t it?
- Say goodbye to your sex life!
- Sh*t just got serious
- Can’t wait to teach your kid it’s first swear word.
- So we’ve got to choose now… Are we training the kid to play football or [insert sport].
- Please please please do NOT create an instagram account for your kid.
- A pet to a kid is a big jump, let’s hope you’re ready
New born baby wishes to mothers
Some women are born to be mothers, their maternal instincts being noticeable since an early age. Other women have to learn on the job! Either way, mothers have a vital role to play, they are pretty integral to birth after all… make sure you give kudos to them with these new born baby wishes to mothers:
- To an amazing Mum. You were born to be a mother – congratulations on having a beautiful baby!
- This is the most special time of your life, cherish it.
- You’ve carried a tiny human around with you for 9 months. And it will stick around for at least another 18 years. You deserve a medal and a massive well done.
- You’re going to be the best Mum ever, you don’t even need the Father.
- I could only hope for a mother like you. So happy for you, to welcome your baby into the world.
- I hope your feeling okay, I’ve heard giving birth is pretty tough
- Mums are the best. You certainly are. I can’t wait to meet your gorgeous new baby.
- You are the most beautiful mother ever and I can’t wait to meet the little one.
- Over the moon that you have a healthy new baby. With a mother like you they will certainly go far!
- We hope your fanny is okay
New born baby wishes to fathers
It takes two to tango and dads definitely deserve a shout out. So take a look at this list for inspiring new born baby wishes to fathers:
- There is not a feeling in the world that compares to holding your new baby for the first time. Congratulations to a loving first time dad.
- Be a loving father to your child and give them a life full of happiness and success. To the new daddy of an amazing little baby, your child is an amazing gift.
- Cherish your child and encourage them in every aspect of life. I wish you all the best of your fatherhood journey.
- A great man will always become a great Dad.
- Being a new daddy means being the child’s protector while unleashing the little kid trapped inside you. Have fun with your kid and don’t forget how fast time flies by. Spending time with your kid now will help strengthen your relationship with them as they grow older.
- When are we allowed to take him/her for their first beer then?
- Becoming a new father means having lots of responsibilities. You will no doubt be a pro in no time while gaining a love and joy in your heart that you never knew possible.
- You’ll be the best dad ever!