What to write in a congratulations card?
Well done! Smashed it! Total legend! You rock! Clever Cloggs! There are just so many ways to say congrats. That’s why we’ve put together this list full of things to write inside a congratulations card. So, whether you after something to say a very heartfelt congrats on having a first child, well done for passing a-level exams or nice one for smashing a job interview. We’ve got you covered.
If you already know what message you want to write… congrats! But you will need a congratulations card to write that personal message inside. You can check out our entire range of brilliantly different congratulations cards here.
After a specific message for a congrats occasions? Jump exactly to a section of your choice using the links below:
- What to write in a congratulations card
- New job congratulations
- Driving test congratulations
- Exams congratulations
- Congratulations for graduation
- Congratulations for baby girl/baby boy
- Funny congratulations messages
What to write in a congratuations card
Here are a few general starting points on a basic structure to write personal congrats messages, so you can say well done in amazing way yourself. Follow the steps to write your own congratulations card:
- Say… congratulations! Start your card by congratulating the recipient.
- You are proud of them, right? So let them know! Let the recipient know why you’re proud of them and acknowledge their exact acheivement. Make it special in this section.
- Better think of their future. Offer well wishes for what’s to come and their new chapter.
- End warmth! Chuck a few kisses and hugs on there to make them feel like a champion.
Congratulations card for new job
- Wahoo! Lots of celebrating and lots of congratulating are definitely in order. Wishing you success on your new job!
- Mega congrats on Your New Job! Wishing you all of the best for a brighter tomorrow! You totally deserve it!
- This position was truly made for you. Congratulations on finding such a perfect opportunity.
- You’re on your way to great things, and we wish you the best, today and always.
- I heard you got the job you’ve always wanted. Cheers to your continued success!
- While we’ll miss your valuable contributions and dedication, I am so glad you got a new job that excites you.
Congratulations card for passed driving test
- Well done, now its time to repay the favour and give me a lift!
- Smashed it… the driving test… not the car!
- Congratulations! Now you can drive me round the bend in more ways than one!
- Now you really are in the driving seat – nice one!
- Congrats for officially being able to be on the road. Well done!
Congratulations card for passed exams
- You were tested and you came back positive as a smart ass – well done for smashing your exams!
- How does it feel to know you are capable of knowing enough to get a certificate? What I mean is congrats on your exam results… you should know that, clever cloggs.
- Life sends us many tests and this recent one you passed with flying colours – super well done!
- Do you know how many people pass exams each day? No, me neither. The only one i’m interested in is you, because you are brilliant. Super job!
- Congrats on passing your exams. They are over and done with, so now it’s party time.
Congratulations card for graduation
- Well done on completing the easiest part of adult life!
- It’s finally over, all those late nights, stressful documents and arguing your point… now your ready to work in marketing! Congrats on your graduation.
- Hello Brainbox, just wanted to say a massive well done for smashing your degree. I know you’ll go on to succeed in whatever is next for you. You are a superstar.
- Burn the books it’s time to party! You’ve earnt the time to celebrate. No just joking about the books, they will be useful to reach the top shelf.
- So glad to have a University graduate in the family. You’ve made us all very proud. Well done on your acheivement!
Congratulations for baby girl/baby boy
- Wonderful news about your new baby girl! I am sure she will bring tons of joy and happiness in your life. Congratulations and lots of love to the little princess.
- So happy to hear the arrival of your baby girl, we are excited to be able to watch the little girl grow up and become a remarkable woman. Congratulations once again
- Start the magical journey of parenthood with your baby girl, cherish every second with her. Congratulations on becoming parents.
- Daughters are always special; she will also be a daddy’s little girl and mommy’s best buddy. Congrats on being blessed with such an angel.
- The arrival of your son is here at last – congrats for all your wishes coming true. May the little guy be blessed with good health, happiness, and prosperity throughout his life.
- Congratulations on becoming a mom to such a cute little boy.
- Congratulations on becoming parents; he is indeed a cute and healthy boy.
- Congrats on your baby boy, this is going to be fun!
Funny congratulations messages
- Congrats on your special day! I wish you to have fun as much as you can, but remember, that you are in a vulnerable age…
- I’m happy for your success! And I will always be there for you, unless you jump out of a plane with just one parachute.
- Congratulations on still having most of your beautiful hair!
- Yeah, you got promoted! Welcome to “prison”!
- Congratulations on your fantastic 2% raise!