Posting Dates for Christmas 2020 – find out the Royal Mail deadlines this year
Welcome to our Christmas Posting Dates 2020 blog post – a place to find out exactly when your cards need to be in the Royal Mail post box ready to be delivered in time for 25th December! What with the general uncertainty of shops being open, massive queues at the post office and most weekdays blurring into one, we thought you might like a clear list of last Christmas posting dates for this year, within the UK and internationally. A few of the things we’ll cover in this article are:
- Our full Christmas range is now live!
- Last Christmas posting dates 2020
- The importance of sending Christmas cards this year
We know Christmas might seem far away what with all the other distractions this year has provided, and let’s face it there has been many distractions. The reality is that Christmas is just around the corner, it’s only five weeks away, in fact. Still need to get your cards sorted and sent? No need to get your Bacofoil in a twist though or go searching for the leftover Sherry just yet. This blog is here to help you with all the info you need to make sure your cards are chosen written and posted in time for the Christmas rush.
Our full Christmas range is now live!
Good tidings we bring… our full Christmas range is now live… and this year we welcome even more brilliant suppliers! You may have seen a few of your eager neighbours already putting out their festive wreaths on the front door, or even starting to deck the halls with boughs of holly yourself. You might be deliberating about when to put up the tree up, but one thing is for certain it’s definitely not too early to start buying your Christmas cards!
Our team of elves, or highly trained greetings card distribution executives as they like to be known, have been working hard to get our full Christmas stock online and ready for you to order. We have been extremely busy this year, sourcing original cards from the best suppliers to bring you an even wider selection to choose from. We have all the favourites from our big-name suppliers such as Rosie Made A Thing and Redback, but also some talented new local designers.
Creased Christmas snapshot
Feast your eyes on our festive selection here featuring sets, cards for relations and of course all the brilliantly funny humour you’ve come to expect with Creased!
- ‘Merry Christmas! From your least disappointing child.’ Perfect for those with an ongoing sibling rivalry – get the card here
- ‘Christmas is a pain in the arse’ Sometimes you just have to say what you really feel – get the card here
- ‘Bring on the Christmas Pud’ This one has a badge included, so technically that counts as a gift – get the card here
- ‘I wonder if there’s a mince pie out there thinking of me too?’ For your friend who just can’t help themselves with a festive snack – get the card here
- ‘Naughty is the new nice’ Know someone on the naughty list this year? This is for those that can’t help but being a little bad – get the card here
Christmas with Chateau Charlotte
For festive designs from a local supplier, why not check out our talented new artist Chateau Charlotte. Her designs feature unique recipes and a food-filled Christmas collection. Take a look at our favourite top three Chateau Charlotte cards below, or shop the full selection here.
- If you want to give a Christmas crab to your loved ones this year, then ‘Santa Claws’ is for you – get your card here.
- Know someone that will be‘Cat Au Tonique’ this lockdown? Get your card here.
- One for the loathers of Christmas and the lovers of boiled sweets ‘Baaah Humbug – get your card here.
Last Posting Dates for Christmas 2020
At Creased we only use 1st Class delivery when dispatching our brilliant cards and gifts. If you are ordering from us our last post will be on Monday 21st December for UK posting. Don’t forget to check out the last delivery dates for international postage too.
Although Royal Mail do a fantastic job of posting at Christmas time, obviously the increased volume of mail means that their services can be stretched. We recommend getting your cards sent out sooner rather than later. If you want to take away the stress this year, why not take a load off by using our Creased Handwritten Service. You choose the card and the message, then we hand write the message and get the card sent off in the post first-class. Its as easy as that, so delay in getting your cards dispatched – find out more about the service here
Please use the dates below as a guide only. Once we dispatch your orders to the Post Office, your orders are in the hands of the Royal Mail. Find out more information on last posting dates directly from the Royal Mail.
Last Posting Dates for Christmas 2020 – UK Delivery
Last Posting Dates for Christmas 2020 – International Delivery
Why you shouldn’t miss the last posting dates for Christmas
We can’t stress enough how important it is to send a message of warmth this Christmas. 2020 has been a challenging year with social distancing, lockdown and general uncertainty. We truly believe that nothing can be more certain than the importance of close connections with friends and loved ones. Writing a personal message cements this connection. Maybe it’s to someone you haven’t spoken to in a while. Maybe it is to someone who lives on the other side of the world – from Aberdeen to Australia, we post to just about anywhere on the planet.
You may not be able to be with that someone in person, but you sure do care enough to give a heartfelt message inside a perfectly picked greetings card. Rest assured that the recipient of the card will greatly appreciate the sentiment.
Stay safe and well during the run up to Christmas, from all at Creased.
- Get the 20 best short poems for greetings cards!
- Independent business insights – ways to innovate and keep smiling
- Mother’s Day 2021 – How to make Mother’s Day marvellous
- Lockdown Love – Keep Valentine’s Day 2021 romantic during restrictions
- Don’t Let Lockdown Get You Down – Reasons to smile with Creased
- Happy New Year – The Creased Guide to 2021