15 punny cards and funny animal, celebrity & food puns
Puns, Puns, Puns… Timeless and always awfully hilarious.
Puns are extremely popular, with banter and humour being so accessible with the popularity of social media. Our timelines are filled with funny memes and puns.
In case you are confused on what a “Pun” is then we will explain it to you… A pun is a joke that exploits different meanings of a word. So, in other words, your reaction will most likely be a giggle followed by “That’s a good one”
If you know who we are then you will already know about our extensive range of funny cards that we stock… We often get called the funniest card shop people have ever been too… Therefore, Our Funny cards that feature puns are just punstoppable… Pardon the pun, but you will be seeing a lot of those throughout the blog.
Puns come in all shapes and sizes. You will have probably noticed how much Dad’s will tend to use puns, and why not? They can be used in day to day life!
A large majority of puns revolve around food, which we won’t complain about because that gives us a lot of chances to use them. They say that food is the way to a man’s heart, but truthfully, it’s the way to all our hearts. And no matter how hard we try not to laugh, we are all susceptible to a little giggle at a funny food pun.
The great thing about food is how we can all relate to how much we love it. Everyone has their personal favourites and particular dislikes so it’s super easy to find one for that specific person in your life.
We all have a foodie in our lives, so what better way to show them we care than with some adorable (and sometimes naughty) food puns!
- What’s a foodie’s favourite country?
- Did you hear about the Italian chef with a terminal illness? He pastaway.
- What did 50 Cent say on National Ice Cream Day?
Go shawty, it’s sherbert day!
- What do you call a flirty macaroni?
- What did the fruit say to the vegetable?
- What’s a fruit’s favourite pick up line?
This may sound bananas, but I find you appealing!
- What’s Adele’s favourite dessert?
Jello from the other side!
- What did the DJ say at the dinner party?
Lettuce turnip the beat!
- What’s a foodie’s favourite book?
The lunch-back of Notre Dame!
- What did the pig say to his lover?
Don’t go bacon my heart.
- What’s a pepper’s favourite song?
Spice spice baby!
- What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?
- How do you keep intruders out of a castle made of cheese? Moatzarella
- What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
These are just a few funny food pun jokes that you could tell your friends or family. But now we are going to give you some food puns that you can use in your day-to-day life.
Some of these funny food puns you could use as pick up lines, in a greeting card or simply to send to your friends when they are feeling down.
Day-to-day Food Puns
- Go shawty its sherbet day!
- Olive you so much
- Time fries as you get older
- Lettuce turnip the music tonight and party
- Don’t be salty but there is no present…
- You look radishing today.
- Are you bready to leave?
- A guy just threw a glass of milk at me. How dairy!
- I only have fries for you.
- You’re acting unbeerable.
- Jello from the other side!
- If you were a fruit, you’d be a fine apple.
- Just beet it.
- Becoming a vegetarian was a huge missed steak.
- I don’t believe you. You’re an impasta!
- I value our friend-chip.
- I have so mushroom in my heart.
- Donut you know you’re a legend
- You’ve stolen a pizza my heart.
- Soda think you can help me out?
- The majority of people in the UK find bananas a peeling.
- I tiramisu already!
- Feeling a little melon-choly.
- My heart beets for you.
- I know it’s corny but you’re a-maize-ing.
- I don’t feel like forking. Wanna spoon instead?
- You are brew-tiful.
- You’re souper!
- Pretty peas can I do…
- Orange you so excited?
- Thanks a latte.
- Kiwi be friends?
- Here’s my number, so Kale me maybe?
- Bean there, done that.
- You’re a has bean, you’re past your best.
- You’re a real pizzawork.
- I love you from my head tomatoes.
- You’re a real funghi!
- I’m muffin without you.
- Water you doing?
- I am berry excited!
- Gouda luck!
- It’s fry-day!
- Thank you very matcha.
1. Old Tart – Food Pun
Really push the boundaries with this funny birthday card for that special lady in your life. Or any other tart too! I’m sure we can all think of a few people we’d like to send this one to, so go ahead, just pray that they’ve got a good sense of humour…
2. You Make Miso Happy – Food Pun
This one is the perfect funny card to send to literally anyone on any occasion, just to make them smile. The sentiment is sure to warm their heart, just as the soup would.
3. Harshmallows – Food Pun
However, if you don’t fancy being nice and in fact would much rather send an offensive card to someone who’s bothered you recently this card is ideal.
Exchange some harsh words with these sweet treats and send instant insults as guilt
4. Complimentary Biscuit – Food Pun
This one is perfect for sending a compliment to someone. So, you can let the biscuit do the talking…
That is some of our favourite edible jokes (for the moment), we hope you have found something suited to your needs and are now well equipped with the perfect pun card.
Moving away from food related puns now…
Are you one of those people who love celebs? Love to know all of the gossip on your favourite stars? Well this next selection of puns will definitely tickle your tummy.
We’re going to be showing you a few of our hilarious celebrity puns on our cards. Quite good cards are brilliant for this, every single one is from them. They are just too good to not include.
5. Egg Sheeran – Celebrity Pun
We’re in love with this card that features a hilarious mix up between an egg and Ed. The shape of
6. Donald Lump – Celebrity Pun
We all love taking the mick out the American President, don’t we? We’re just lucky not to have him as our Prime Minister. But then again, the political outlook is as much of a shitshow here as it is in the USA.
Here is the best Donald Trump pun you will find anywhere… We’ll help you out with a link to a huge range of Donald Trump jokes you could include inside as well…
Maybe we should try and find some funny Brexit puns? Let us know on Social Media if you can think of any funny puns we could link to Brexit!
7. Clare Balding – Celebrity Pun
All men experience it, it’s going to happen. Unless you’re one of the lucky ones… We are talking about going bald of course!
This Creased Cards customer favourite is always creating laughter in our Brighton Shop and is definitely one of the funniest cards on this list! Poor Clare having to see this hilarious illustration of her bald.
8. Madonner – Celebrity Pun
This funny card perfectly links our messy Saturday night snack with a pop icon. Resulting in a Madonner…
The illustration is hilariously drawn, by adding her face onto what we think is called a gyro cone. This may be wrong. But you can blame google if we have failed to get that right.
Let’s hope Madonna isn’t that greasy in real life…
Well that’s enough celebrities for now…
We get enough of them on the front of every paper and on every Instagram post.
We believe that everyone is a bit odd in their own certain way and sometimes greeting cards need to be as random as we are. So here are a few oddballs that will get you giggling.
9. Uniporn – Funny Pun
This one is a little more adult than the rest of the previous puns…
That being said, this could be perfect for any of your porn addicted single mates… Because what’s better than unicorn porn hey?
10. Hairy Potter – Harry Potter Pun
We all love a bit of Harry Potter don’t we? Expelliarmus!
There are plenty of Harry Potter nerds that you could send this funny card too. The recipient will certainly appreciate the effort of finding a pun for their favourite movie.
We love a good Harry Potter joke, so we thought we’d include this iconic video for you…
11. Wurst Case Scenario – Food Pun
We told you, we’d be back with more food puns…
How about this mix of two words in one pun? This really is a complex pun.
The mix of the German sausage with the suitcase makes the perfect pun. And therefore the perfect funny card.
12. Pulled Pork – Food Pun
How can you not like this one?
You know how touchy people can get sometimes. So, if they think they look like a pig. Choose another Punny card
13. Stoned Olives – Food Pun
Our last food pun goes to the weed smoking olives. We understand smoking weed isn’t for everyone but that won’t stop the stoned olives.
This card could be perfectly relatable for someone who smokes marijuana but can be used as an oddball that everyone would find funny.
How are you liking our list of punny cards so far?
Let’s, get onto the animal puns, shall we?
14. Whino Rhino – Animal Pun
Hilarious and clever! Massive perk that it serves such a huge portion of our customers.
We have found a large amount of you love a glass of wine, So, this is bound to suit a lot of you and your friends.
What’s your favourite type of wine? We want to be seeing the connoisseurs over on our social media!
14. Prawn Star – Animal Pun
This one really cracked us up. The pun itself is very clever but the thing that got us was the hilarious design on the Prawn itself. They have turned it into a classic 70s-80s looking Porn star.
Brilliant illustrations from Tillovision!
If you’re looking for some funny animal puns that you could include within your funny greeting card then we will list a few of our favourites below.
Funny Animal Puns
- Your Birthday is irrelephant
- Alpaca your bags – a perfect pun for if you have bought the recipient a holiday gift
- Whale hello there
- You’re going to have a turtley awesome birthday
- You’re 60? You have cat to be kitten me
- Whale, whale, whale… look who it is
- You’re giraffing me crazy.
- Do you have water? I’m a little horse.
- Where do sheep go on vacation? The Baaaaaaahamas.
- What did the hawk say when he fell off the branch? “Well, this is hawkward.”
- What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear!
- That’s the seal-iest thing I’ve ever heard.
- Want to go on a picnic? Alpaca lunch.
- Why did the eagle get arrested for stealing medication? It was ill-eagle.
- What do you call it when a cat wins first place at a dog show? A cat-has-trophy!
- How can you make an octopus laugh? You give it ten-tickles!
- Why was the bird sad? Because he’s a blue-bird.
- What does a dolphin say when he’s confused? Can you please be more Pacific?
- Get otter here!
- This is pandamonium!
That’s all from us this time!
If you’re not all punned out by now then you could check out this hilarious list of over 900 puns…